Retail Customer: up to 25% PRODUCT DISCOUNT
Each HRI Wholesale Purchaser gets a retail website where they can send customers to purchase products at preferred pricing.
Customers can purchase HRI product at up to 25% discount from the actual real world price. Customers can purchase from an HRI Distributor by going to the Distributor’s retail website.
Wholesale Purchaser: up to 70% PRODUCT DISCOUNT
- A customer purchases an HRI product at preferred pricing, using a Wholesale Purchaser’s HRI ID, simply by going to the Wholesale Purchaser’s retail website and buying the product.
- HRI deducts the cost that the Wholesale Purchaser would have had to pay for the product.
- HRI sends the Wholesale Purchase the retail profit, the difference between what the Customer paid and what the wholesale product cost was.
- The Wholesale Purchaser also gets a free entry on a Minor League Board.
- This also qualifies as the minimum wholesale business volume in order for a Distributor to be considered “Active” for the month.
Example: Savers Pro
- A Customer buys a Savers Pro All Inclusive membership for $900 at the website [email protected]
- The HRI Wholesale price for that product is $600.
- The Wholesale Purchaser with the nickname “richierich” is paid the difference between the $900 the customer paid for the product less the wholesale cost of $600, for a retail profit of ($900 - $600) $300.
- “richierich” is given a free Entry on a Minor League Board.
- If “richierich” is a Distributor then he/she has met the minimum business volume requirement for that month.
- A Customer buys an Emerald appraised at $20,000 at an HRI preferred price of $15,000 at the website [email protected]
- The HRI Wholesale price for that product is 45% of the appraised value $9,000.
- The Wholesale Purchaser with the nickname “Alan” is paid the difference between the $15,000 the customer paid for the product less the wholesale cost of $9,000, for a retail profit of ($15,000 - $9,000) $6,000.
- “Alan” is given a free Entry on a Major League Board.
- If “Alan” is a Distributor then he has met the minimum business volume requirement for that month, as well as for the month that follows.
Note that if “Alan” already had Gem-Cache credit in the amount of $20,000 by previously having purchase a Major League Gem-Cache package worth $4,000 and then a $1,900 Upgrade for a total of $5,900, then “Alan” would receive a retail profit of ($15,000 - $5,900) $9,100.